Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Filmstar :S

Hello!!!

Today we have done the catalan exam and the maths exam has been changed for next Wednesday. The exam which we have done today was easy I think, well, it was an exam which you didn't needed to study for.

Now I will talk you about a short film which my friends and I made last summer for the research project of my friend. His research project was about Dogma cinema which exist since 1995 founded by some Danish director's and so he had to do a short film according to the characteristics of Dogma cinema. You can read those characteristics in this site if you want, it's a interesting type of cinema:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogma_95

The film is about 4 adult friends. Their friendship has become more distanced with the years so they don't see each other very much and the contact has also become bad. Then one night they met to play "Risk" ( a game which they played very often) and they were talking about their lifes in interesting conversations which shows that the 4 friends don't have a good contact with each other because they know many information from 3rd persons. The end is very interesting.
The director is Marcel because it's his research project and he also made the script but we had changed some things and added others too. Of course all of us don't like some details or some things which are sayed during the film, but I think that it was succesful and of course funny.
The actors were: Edu, Marcel, Jesús and me.
The cameras were: Núria (the sister of Edu) and Júlia.
And we also had a photographer who made photographs during the film and between the scenes: Franki.
I haven't seen it finished yet, I hope that I will see the film soon, I'm looking forward to it.

Bye, see you.

2 Comments:

Blogger KST TEACHERS said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:06 PM  
Blogger KST TEACHERS said...

Goodness!! I'm looking forward to seeing it too, what a fantastic idea for a research project!!!! Marcel hasn't changed, he's still such a genius... and all of you together,that must be a thing to see !!!!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home