Thursday, March 29, 2007

In two days holidays!!!

Hi classmates!!!
It's near, tomorrow the second term will finish and we will have a week holidays!! I need it. We have just planned some things we want to do during these days. This term has been very succesful for me, I hope that the third will be as good as this or better.
The last two days I have been in Barcelona. On tuesday we went to two expositions. The first was in the Fundació Miró, it was a crazy exposition with strange scultures. The second was in the MNAC (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya) there we saw works of art which we studied in class so we understand some of them.
And yesterday I went to Barcelona because I had to go to the football doctor. It's very stressing going there because you have to wait a lot. I have to go again in two weeks.

This summer a Simpsons movie will come out. I like The Simpsons very much I see them every day because they are very funny. They exist since 1987 so since 20 years!! Incredible. And nowadays they are still very famous, more than never I think. But it's since 1989 that The Simpsons exist as an own TV programme because before they were only made as short films for a programme. So after 20 years they decided to make a film, here you can see the trailer of it.
Byee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home