Saturday, April 07, 2007

Holidays

Yeah!

We have still 3 days holidays, it's not much but it will be enough to relax more, on the other hand these days I have to do all the homeworks we have and read several books so...
Well, these holidays are very calm. We made some parties but in general they have beeing relaxing. At Wednesday we made a little dinner with some friends and we made the things which we every night do there, but it's still every night great.
Next week I will play again, after 4 and a half months without playing!!! If we tie the match we will win the championship and if we win of course to!! I'm really looking forward to it, it will be the first time that I win a championship.
I leave you a video which we saw several times at Wednesday and which made us crazy. jaja You will hallucinate, try it.
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home