Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The champions!!!!!!!

Yes!!!
We have won the championship yesterday against Llançà!!! It's the first time in my life that I have won a championship and I hope that it wouldn't be the last. It was an easy match which we won 0-7. I played again after 4 months without playing and I were very happy!!! On saturday we just could have won the championship but we lost against Sant Pere Pescador. It was a great match and with lots of fans, a great ambience. So yesterday we were crazy for winning the championship as soon as possible because our last matches will be very difficult.
I haven't play much matches this year because of the injuries but those which I played I felt very well, we have an amazing team and over all we have fun. Let's see how good we will be next year in a higher league. I leave you some photographs from the celebration after the match in the changing room and a photograph of our team.
Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger turry said...

hi¡¡¡
Such a nice day¡¡¡¡ Possibly on of the happiest in our lifes, don't you think so????
WE have been the first team in the league sice the begginig we are the best team without discussion¡¡¡jeje
Good bye I hope that Miquel and Josep Esteve see your blog and recgnize wich is the best vteam in the league¡¡¡
Bye

Vicenç

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home