Friday, May 18, 2007

Last day of school

Hullo!!

Well, today was the last day of our highschool time. Of course we have made an exam, of geography, and some teachers sayed us the final marks. We will remember many things of the highschool and all the time we have been together. Thank you for this good time. Next year we will begin a new life, we will know new people and stay away from home but I hope that I will see you regularly when we come at home at weekends. If I study in Barcelona I will come up every weekend because at weekends we have matches. Well, I'm waiting for a answer from FC Barcelona and then it would be easier jajaja

In football we still train once a week. Now it's very funny, after winning the championship we only make jokes and the trainings are very entertaining. With the childs I train, we are on a good line, from the last ten matches we have won 9 and 1 tied. They are all very good players I'm really proud of them. Next week Esplais CF organizes a football tournament for the cathegory of the team I train and they have invited teams like RCD Espanyol, Girona CF, FE Figueres, CF Palamós... in conlusion very good teams. I hope that we will win a match but it wouldn't be easy, my players have a winner mentality.

Keep on my friends,
Bye

(In the photograph: me during the record of "4 amigos", the film we made).

Here's a video which shows the real beauty of football. Enjoy it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KST TEACHERS said...

Congratulations for your blog and for your championship. You've done a really good job. I wish you all the best in your future.
Have a good at the university

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home