Monday, May 21, 2007

Relaxing week

Hi!!
How are you? I'm really fine because this week are the recuperations and I don't have to go to any exam, only on wednesday then we all have to do the catalan exam. On the other hand, I may go to some exams to improve my mark, I will see. So, in general, this week will be like a holiday week for me, great!!

Then the next two weeks will consist of "Selectivitat" preparation classes. I feel ever surer that I want to do ADE or something similar with economicals and business. This week we have to choose the degree we want to do. Then, "Selectivitat" will be the 12th, 13th and 14th of June, I hope it will gone all right. After "Selectivitat" some of our class will go a week to Mallorca! I'm really looking forward to it because after this stressing year I'm sure that we will have a good time there.

What else? Yesterday some of our team went to see the match between Esplais (the first team) and Verges because they told us that they would make us the corridor for the champion. Finally, this doesn't happen but we stayed there to see the match because our first team also has possibilities to ascend into a higher league, but it will be difficult. They won the match 6-3, it was an easy match, specially during the first period.

I found this video from the match Esplais-Vilamalla. It was a great match until the referee gave this penalti in favor of Vilamalla injustly which complicated the possibilities to ascend. So the players were very angry and the fans too. We are the ones who are behing the goal. So, in the video you can see when the player of Vilamalla shot the penalti and scored, what a pity. I hope they will ascend and I think they will do it, for that they have to win the 3 matches which rest but they are able to make it possible because they have a really good team.

See you, byeee

1 Comments:

Blogger turry said...

Hi¡¡

How are you??? I hope ypu make up early!! And thank you for congratulated me!!jej Now that we are 18 we have many responsabilities!! What have I said??...!!jeje

I lso really look forward to go to Mallorca!!! We are gonna have a great time with mikel and the girls, well so, with thw girls!! jeje

By bye I hope you make up early!!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home